I pray not but I fear that there might be a war over this.
. . .which is more than Gorrell can draw.
The last guy told Putin that he could have anything he wanted.
Do not feed the ke /weird symbol Troll !
I’m sorry. Do conservatives not understand the Biden message to Putin? No worries. Every one that matters understands.
This is the old CDC Guidelines cartoon, recycled. But, then Gorrell isn’t much of an original thinker, anyway.
Same old cut-and-paste BS from The World’s Laziest Cartoonist®.
Whatever happened to politics ending at the shoreline? Russia has been fanning discord in this country just so they can get away with crap like this and China as well as North Korea is watching
See?… Gorrell copy/pasted the Biden from
redrew the arms and then made a scribble line
Gorrell is trying to show that Biden makes America look weak.
What makes America look weak is the GOP surrendering to a virus and taking Covid’s side on mask, vaccine, and safety measures that has lead to the deaths of 889,000+ Americans. We have the strongest military in the world, yet we allow a virus to kill a 9/11s worth of Americans every few days, because wearing a mask while in public places is inconvenient for some people.
So why is it, Mr. Gorrell, that Republicans have been blocking President Biden from appointing ambassadors during these crucial times? Why do your RWNJ propagandists praise the dictator of a hostile enemy nation poised to invade one of our allies? Oh yeah, that’s right. He’s your Dear Leader’s puppet master. Silly me.
Is your winter office still in St. Petersburg (Санкт-Петербу́рг) or something? I understand it’s a balmy 30̊ F, cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady light snow later. Say hello (Привет, pronounces Privet) to your handlers, will ya?
Hope all you “fighting age boys and girls” have had your pre-induction physicals.
Where’s the conservative line?
I suspect that Bro. Bob doesn’t grasp the intricacies of diplomatic negotiations. When starting with a single line, though, it might just turn into an apparent gobbledygook. Though war does seem to be in the offing, one can always hope that diplomacy will win out and avoid the bloodshed that a war would involve.
Mr. Gorrell and followers, please explain how things will be different and better if the Trumpublicans were still running things. Thank you.
Apparently, fascist Bob prefers the ham-handed foreign “policies” of his Dear Leader, who had just these few low-lights:
- Got into a trade war with China, devastating our nation’s farmers, exploding the debt, and causing billions in bailouts to other U.S. industries.
- Curried the favor of various bloody dictators around the world while insulting our allies, who dropped the U.S. as a reliable partner and halted intel sharing.
- Did nothing against Russia in Syria and after they put a bounty on our soldiers in Afghanistan
- Revealed intel secrets and compromised our HumInt in Russia and elsewhere (some of whom were killed before we could evacuate them), allowed Russian agents into the Oval Office, allowed Russian media to gleefully report secret meetings with Putin.
- Met secretly at Camp David with the Taliban, cutting the Afghan government out of a “deal” to surrender that country and embarrass the next President.
- Illegally withheld Congressionally-ordered military support to Ukraine, our ally fighting Russian incursions, by trying to extort political leverage against his own political opponent, for which he was impeached (and cleared by crime-family Republicans).
- Abandoned our Kurdish allies to be slaughtered by the Russians, Turks, and Syrians
- Abandoned the Syrian rebels to be slaughtered by the Russians and Assad
- Financially and politically compromised and beholden to Vladimir Putin, former KGB head and de facto dictator of Russia, and his crime-family oligarch associates.
To MT Bill and the other radicalized trolls out there, Russia’s GDP, thanks to crime-family corruption, is less than California. Faced with a bloody war, political unrest, crippling sanctions and an inability to launder their loot from Rubles, Putin’s oligarchs won’t stomach much more than an incursion. Meanwhile, the U.S. and its NATO allies are flexing their overwhelming military might (including the mobilization of U.S. combat brigades, aircraft, and warships) into Eastern Europe to reassure Poland and the Baltics, while shipping sophisticated weaponry directly into Ukraine.
Beats the hell out of what #45 did, which was pure illegal extortion of Ukraine for political gain, and for which he was impeached but saved by his political crime-family cronies in the U.S. Senate.
Why do you suppose it is that right-wing media, along with Russia’s own propaganda organs ‘Russia Today’ and ‘Sputnik’ support a bloody dictator’s invasion of a U.S. ally?
It’s no coincidence that people like MT Bill get their “news” from FOX and other sites.
Diplomacy in complicated matters is not a straight line.
President Biden just got us out of a war. The last thing he wants to do is start another. However, allowing Russia to conquer other countries cannot be allowed to happen. As, once that starts, there will be no end to it.
And you would suggest what, Bob?
Every single thing about the man is confusing.
Once again, comments of Trump Disciples indicate that they idolize Putin.
They also claim that Trump did not collude with Putin — on the grounds that evidence was never investigated.
The thing is though, they know that Trump gave Putin top secret intelligence information in the oval office,
Trump’s campaign chairman fed private polling information to the KGB,
they STILL want Trump as President For Life.
They crave an economy that is just like that of Russia.
And they have passed laws that allow for election nullification as part of voter suppression.
So that we can Make America Great Again.
Ah, back to the Trump days. I sort of hoped they were over.
Gorrell puts almost as much effort into understanding geopolitics as he puts into drawing ‘original’ cartoons!
So here’s the thing. According to the Budapest agreement signed by the USA, Britain, Ireland and the RUSSIAN FEDERATION!, Ukraine’s sovereignty was guaranteed as long as they gave up their nukes. Ukraine had a third of the old USSR’s nuclear weapons but they gave them up with the understanding and signed agreement, by the Clinton administration BTW, that they would be protected from any hostile aggression. Huh, they should have kept the nukes and I hope for their sakes they held out and kept some of them. The Ukrainian ambassador just said that they might go nuclear in the face of Russian aggression. Hmmm…