Gorrell keeps getting dumber and dumber. Must have flunked critical thinking in college, if he ever went to one.
Screen 1: Replace Democracy with Orbanism (named after Hungarian dictator wannabe Viktor Orban, an ultra right-wing authoritarian with links to Vladimir Putin.
Screen 2: Force thercratic laws extreme Talibangelical Religion on the country
Screen 3: Attack police by better-armed right wing militia, attempt violent coups in state Capitols and Washington DC, create false Presidential “electors”, and falsely claim “voter fraud” to destroy democracy, itself.
Screen 4: Explicitly call for and execute a violent insurrection and plan for future coups. Examples:
- Sen Tommy Tuberville (R-AL): “We need our guns to overthrow the government.”
- CPAC speaker Viktor Orban: “We must coordinate the movement of our troops as we face a big test, 2024 will be a decisive year! We must reconquer the institutions in Washington D.C. and Brussels!”
Screen 5: Isolate students from factual events of history and science, ban books, words, and phrases, and ignore pandemic and national diseases for political reasons.
Screen 6: Blame everything but guns for mass shootings, specifically “The Left”, “wokeism”, “Socialism”, teachers, CRT, BLM, Antifa, “mental illness”, “The Deep State”, etc.
“Then claim that guns and Republicans are the cause of school shootings!”
Why not? Those claiming to be “Republicans” are certainly the cause of those other five “problems”.
220 comments? I only see 6. And one of the ones that has gone AWOL was my comment to Kellogs2066:
1. Replace the two-parent family. You’re kidding right. R’s against gay marriage, against family financial support, but for unwanted pregnancies possibly ending in a one parent household.
2. Ridicule religion. Oh, you mean like mock it like the R’s that say they are all in favor of it and then go full tilt Jimmy Swaggart behind closed doors.
3. Demonize police and defund them. Ahh, we all accept the fact that there are bad cops (remember Serpico), there are racists cops, so, nothing wrong in wanting to weed them out. Defund? Time and again it has been said that the phrase was a bad choice especially considering that the concept was to Re-allocate the funds to cover things other than battle armor.
4. Glorify violence. Again with the BS. Most protests have the outside agitators, the pilferers, and what not. Was it glorified? Umm, no. And let’s not mention the post trophy games where entire blocks are demolished…‘cause ’WE WON’. Should I mention the damage on Jan. sixth?
5. Isolate and traumatize. Now that is just precious and way too obvious to attempt to show the false conclusion. If your child was traumatized when told what they are doing may save a life—one life, then the poor kid has bigger issues. P.S. Hope you don’t know anyone that died because little Johnny brought the ‘hoax’ home.
juxtapose unrelated subjects and themes cast in inaccurate or biased terms and then claim to have achieved the worst cartoon ever.