2 – The sign never said it wasn’t a septuple-decker beauty of a Dagwood dream : )
“And don’t forget your two bucks change!”
1 Guest-starring Clifford.
2 Guest-starring Woody Allen.
3 Guess starting back’s the way to go.
1. Hot dog? Right in front of your fireplace
2. Warm hearted sandwich! Right decision, Bozo!
3. My foot! Wrong direction!
¹᠁ That won’t last long!
²᠁ Can I have fries with that?
³᠁ Should’a taken a cab.
1. Warm dog, kind hearted Bozo.
2. Hungry guy, very kind hearted Bozo.
3. Racing hearted Bozo, who now has to go back at least 62 streets.
1) One night I had a couple friends, Darren and Larry, over for a game when we heard scratching at the front door. Darren was closest, looked, and said, “It’s a dog.” “Is it a little basset?” I asked, and when I looked, sure enough, it was Heidi, our neighbors’ basset puppy. “It’s OK – I know where she lives.” “That’s more than the dog knows,” said Larry.
1) GENEROSITY BACKFIRES: Bozo lets in Goliath the huge dog on a long winter’s night. Unfortunately, the dog blocks the fireplace heat from Bozo!
2) HUNGRY?: Down on your luck? Bozo to the rescue you want to eat he gives you a lot and pays for it himself!
3) WHICH WAY AGAIN?: Bozo scrambling to reach a place and when he does finds they had moved to the area he just ran through!
1. Clifford also wants to keep warm.
2. “You could use more sandwiches!”
3. “Well, back to Square One.”
Heat. Eat. Fleet. People sometimes sneer at fat Americans, but I will never apologize for good eating.
Whoops No May 14th
Whoa, … deja vu.
No May 14th. Your guess is as good as mine as to why.
Room spinning…cannot concentrate…breathe! Breathe!…vision doubled..no, tripled. BOZO! I NEED MY BOZO FIX!!! thud, crash, *tinkle tinkle tinkle..silence*
1. Bozo got big heart. But doggie too big for comfort.
2. No wonder Bozo’s Restaurant went outta business.
3. Gotta run back to Elm Street before nightmare begins.
Me late for party again but seems like this still yesterday’s party.
But yes of course, a big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for this epitome of a picture speaking thousand words!
Drawn with fantastic finesse and splendid skills by the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo Reardon, this magnificent masterpiece, this most pleasant picturesque pantomime, this ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO never fails to bring me splendid joy and sheer cheer!
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!