1 Not enough left to be worth to put back…and one less glass to wash. Right Bozo?
2 Don’t try to stop him or Bozo will let the dog shake off there in the hallway.
3 Up, up, and away! Bozo was so shocked he dropped his cigar!
Funny funny funny
≈¹≈ I enjoyed being sociable with you folks. Here’s to ’ya!
≈²≈ Don’t forget, we’re supposed to share and conserve the bathwater.
≈³≈ Famous inventors who experimented with kites: Franklin, Bell, & Bozo.
BOTTOMS UP-You say wino like it’s a bad thing. BATHING BEAUTY- Don’t worry guys, he is a male dog. TAILING ALONG- Bozo is beginning to feel like Dorothy in a Kansas wind. “AUNTY EM – AUNTY EM!”
Monday is Memorial Day. When I worked at the post Office years ago, we had a tough as nails black supervisor who would use such language as “you ain’t worth two dead flies” when jumping on carriers. But inside he was as soft as a marshmallow and everyone knew it and liked him. I loved the guy. Prior to holidays he would stand in the middle of the floor and call out to the 30 or so mail carriers (mostly Vietnam veterans) that he supervised: Typical were these words: “OK, LISTEN UP!!! Monday is Memorial Day. Some of you will be traveling. So, remember, if you drink, don’t drive! If you drive, don’t drink! And I’ll see you bright and early Tuesday morning.”
1) SHARE A DRINK: Before Bozo became a member he was a waiter, bringing thin stemmed glasses and a bottle to a group. When the glasses are filled Bozo takes a break and drinks straight from the bottle!
2) DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO: Waiting to use the bath a group forms. When Bozo comes out he is carrying a dog as big as he is! The others are not happy.
3) KITE FLYING: Bozo helps a boy with his kite only he forgets to let go and is taken up a few feet!
1. Bozo says, “I don’t need no stinking glass”.
2. Dogs deserve a bath too.
3. Bozo’s such a lightweight.
Have a safe holiday everyone!
Fuzzy in the vase is hilarious. :-D
3) “A proper kite needs a proper tail.” – Glynnis Johns and Winnifred Banks, Mary Poppins
Long wait. Bozo was dogging it in the bathroom. :)
1. One for you, one for you, one for you, …. And the rest for me!
2. Ah the good ol’ days when folks shared common bathroom.
3. With super strength and now with power to fly, now Bozo is Superman!
What else are BOZO comics if not blissfully brilliant and elegantly entertaining?
Drawn with fantastic finesse and splendid skills, these wonderful wordless wonders always cheers me up like no other.
So yes of course me gives a big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
This epitome of a picture speaking thousand words, BOZO, never fails to bring me great joy and sheer cheer.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
#2: At Bozo’s size that’s a horse he’s just bathed.
“For My Bones Are Hollow, And I Have Washed The Dog.”
1. Bozo drinking the bottle of wine: “How ungentlemanly!”
2. “You kept us waiting by bathing that dog!”
3. Would’ve been funnier if Bozo used a bra as the tail for the kite.