3 – “Poacher Airlines” ?
1 For every Bozo action there is an equal and hilarious Bozo reaction.
2 Umbrella Guy marks the point where that one got away.
3 Planetary Olf Airlines is on the air! (Should have waited until the paint dried, right Bozo?)
1. When the amplitude strikes back a double
You know you are in “heavy” trouble
2. The fish has gone? No matter, man
Hemingway’s “Old man” had just half that fun
3. A “P”, an “O” and up in the air
And he asked “Why so windy here?”
1. What goes up – must come down2. Catch and release story3. wing walking invented
1. She takes off and sticks the landing … on Bozo.
2. Hey Bozo, you were supposed to turn the handle the other way!
3. Hope Bozo brought a chute with him like Umbrella Guy did.
① Big girl, short ride!
② Sorry, that line has been disconnected.
③ Bozo, Professional Wing Walker & Painter.
2. The star wheel tightens the reel clutch.
1. Bozo learns that size does matter.
2. The big fish that got away.
And yes of course, a big thumbs up, big applause and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece the most pleasant picturesque pantomime the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
BOZO never fails to me great joy and cheer. Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
1) BURDEN OF GRAVITY: Bozo is pushing a hefty woman in a swing. However, she flies off landing on Bozo!
2) FISH STORY: Bozo has a big one, but the further away it goes the less it is his. Finally, he notices his line has snapped!
3) TIMING: Bozo’s job to paint letters on a plane, however it takes off before he is done!
Foxo Bozo our favorite everyman.
Flawed like a Greek Hero he is as strong as Hercules of old and generous to a fault. He has done nearly everything and lived in every socio-economic level at least once! Only 3ft tall he is an adventurous sort only holding a certain perverse need to tangle with the police who bother him. Everyone doesn’t like the uniformed Crime League.
What was he going to paint in #3?
I am fairly certain that Fish Story is the first time we have seen Fuzzy without an umbrella in his hand. We have seen him carrying it closed in the rain, or using it as a golf club or a fishing pole or a parachute, but on that boat he seems almost naked without it until it finally appears in the last panel.
A wing and a prayer, and two failures to follow through.
2) reminds me of when my wife hooked a shark, then handed me the rod when her arms got tired. In the end it pulled the reel off the rod.
1. Bozo got smushed!
2. Gonna need a longer line!
3. Bozo is headed for the “Twilight Zone”. (That would mimic the gremlin on the airplane’s wing.)
Bozo takes another Sunday off. Which reminds me. Me saw somewhere that there was Bozo Sundays. Me was hoping we could sees them too?
I had an email exchange with GoComics on Thursday, Gent, and I was told that they were aware of the problem of the missing strips and were working to correct it but could not give a date. Hopefully soon. There were Sunday Bozos, but, unfortunately, none in my possession.