1 way to get the bucket to stop dripping. Right Bozo?
2 tired dogs get Bozann a lift home.
3 times what Bozo was being paid. Let someone else earn it.
1. Water you doing, Bozo?
2. Wants a lift? Have a Bozo ride.
3. All right, Bozo, stop in the name of the law. And that’ll be $10 fine for littering.
Today’s wonderful wordless wonders by FoXo has some great perspective artwork, which is the hallmark of FoXo. FoXo does the outdoor scenes so beautifully, and I can feel the three dimensional depths in each picture.
One should always take some time, relax, and zoom in and look at every panel to really enjoy BOZO the fullest. For FoXo always draws background elements and characters. His scenes never look incomplete but gives a picture of a three dimensional cartoon world with realistic perspectives.
And FoXo not needs words to tell his funny tales, he draws his characters with great facial expressions and body languages, a pure pantomime comic where a picture indeed speaks thousand words.
Yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
A great classic of great creative calibre, BOZO brings great joy and sheer cheer to me and others here.
But despite BOZO being a comic of splendid quality, neither BOZO nor FoXo are well known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
This is puzzling to me. Did Bozo empty the bucket because he knew it would be empty anyway by the time he got to his destination and decided to make it easier on himself? But then why is he confused by his action?
2. Bozo’s always ready to lend a hand or two. Just watch where you keep them fella. :)
✔₁ You’re a bit out of season, Bozo. May 30 is National Hole in the Bucket Day in the U.S. (true)
And there’s a long list of singers claiming to have written this one:
✔₂ The problem might be the shoes, but Bozo can’t fix that.
✔₃ You might want that job after the $10 is spent, Bozo!
1. Did I really do that?
2. She don’t look happy, but he did help her take a load off her feet. Some goils is never happy.
3. Looks like Bozo got a tip. Here’s a another, Seabiscuit in the fourth.
Milk Made, a mess. Helpful hoofer. Found a reason to quit. It seems to me that a woman wearing high heels will be bare foot within the hour.
Enough money to retire on! ………………………….or………..is it?
1) No more water: / No more moon in the water: / Emptiness in my hand!
2) The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?”
3) The coin lost in the river is found in the river.
BIG HOLE- Makes you wonder if Bozo was singing Hank William’s “Well My Buckets Got A Hole In It.” ALWAYS A GENTLEMAN- Not sure if this is Bozann (she doesn’t seem to fond of our Hero) but if she is not Bozann, I would not want to see the outcome of Bozo carrying her around tight shoes or barefooted. PAYOFF- Let’s see, Bozo working for probably 50 cents an hour, finds a $10.00 bill, take the money and run…but run fast Ole Buttons is liable to write a ticket for $15.00 for littering.
1. There’s a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.
2. Bozo really is super strong!
3. Bozo: “All right! Ten dollars.” Cop: “Get back to performing your community service!”
August 13, here we go again! Where’s Bozo, goshdarn it?
Love strip 2 panel 4. Carrying sweet pretty girl sore feet. Little strong man, big heart. Sweet thoughts. All American man back in the day. What’s happen to being proper and nice?
Well again we are back to the days of counting and hunting Umbrella Man & what is he up to.
After long day me comes to BOZO but there no BOZO.