1 Gee, and Bozo was hoping the cop would have a bang-up Christmas this year.
2 The bum knows sharing the bounty is the best way to get a glass. right Bozo?
3 Santa’s just running a bit late Bozo, no need to be that worried.
1. Oh no me not falls for the old exploding cigars gift trick.
2. He coulda just steals it but he wanted a place to sits and eats properly.
3. Put down that gun, Bozo. Tis the season but tis not reindeer season!
BOZO – Bringing joy and smiles since the 1920s. Long live BOZO!
And yes of course another big thumbs up big applause and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
The tremendously talented master of perspective artwork, FoXo ’s beautifully brilliant comics always brings me great joy and sheer cheer.
But despite being a great classic of great creative calibre, neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
- 1) First time you fool me, your fault. Second time… not happening.
- 2) Sharing is nice.
- 3) Lay that pistol down, Bozo, lay that pistol down… Glad to see that Fuzzy has nothing to do with your bad behavior. :-D
1. A present given should make cheery
This cop however is just leery
2. OK. This ain’t no Brad Pitt coming instead
Nevertheless let him have a bit of bread
3. Whatever Santa brought you last year
This won’t make it better, I fear
I guess Bozo got tired of chasing the cop with lit dynamite a few weeks ago, and is trying a more subtle delivery method.
∿¹ Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
∿² Was the bread & milk delivered to Bozo, or left for the poor? Bozo seems annoyed in the last panel.
∿³ Santa protection or prevention? One wonders!
I sense a hostile presents. Home delivery is not a new thing. Reindeer season is open. I wonder if someone, somewhere is working on a movie or a book to upgrade Santa Clause to Ostriches for multi-role transportation.
1. The cop was anxious about Bozo’s gift.
2. Bozo was anxious of the bum’s con.
3. Bozo anxiously awaits a visit from Santa.
SECOND THOUGHT- Our Hero is practicing the Art of Giving Till It HURTS! Ole Buttons is afraid it might HURT! APPRECIATION- Ah a visit from Freddy Freeloader (sorry Red Skelton). Bozo & Freddy break bread, which looks like Freddy is about to break the whole loaf. WATCHFUL WAITING- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house…(blah blah blah) ….but up on the roof top, sitting on the chimney with care, our hero plans to give Ole St Nick “instructions” to fill those stockings with care and whatever St Nick can spare!
1) CAREFUL GIFT: O’ Malley is given a gift of cigars from his nemesis—BOZO! He decides to leave well enough alone and puts them int a trash basket for anyone to take.
2) A FOOD GREETING: Ike the bum knocks on Bozo’s door offering bread with Bozo’s milk. They feast on milk and sandwiches!
3) SHOTGUN XMAS: Anxious for Santa, Bozo waits on the chimney shotgun in hand!
1) I pity the poor clown who pulls those cigars out of the trash
2) Speaking of poor clowns, this one has obligated Bozo by pretending to deliver his groceries… and Bozo ain’t too happy about it
3) There won’t be any reindeer droppings on my roof this year, no sir!
I would like to note that the hobo has really made himself at home, putting his nasty shoes up on Bozo’s furniture. Bad form!
Guess a lot of sharing
Hey, you’re not supposed to just throw suspected explosives in the trash like that! Call the bomb squad!
#1-Let somebody else get blowed up real good!
#2-From Bozo’s expression, he’s thinking about the hobo getting blowed up real good!
#3-Bozo may just make sure Santa gets blowed up real good!
1. Have a cigar, not!
2. “Hey, you moocher!”
3. OMG, you don’t want to shoot Santa Claus.
Trashed the empty cigar box from 20’s or 30’s and now a collectors item. Sad.
And now let’s discuss the Bozo strips for August 16th, as in WHERE ARE THEY?
Woenessday has come earlier once again. :-(
AAARRRRGGGG!!!! gasp wheeze cough