1 Bozo decides to show off his demo pair to their best advantage.
2 No point in wasting a hole, right Bozo?
3 Bozo set the alarm to wake him up before he started snoring, Roomie got what he deserved.
First strip: Fuzzy going out of town for the day. I love his many ways to travel. Thanks Foxo, for your inventive – Bozo can’t pretend anymore to like what he’s advertising.
Second strip: Bozo, be nice!
Third strip: Fuzzy is back. :-)
1. Surprise 2. Surprise 3. Surprise
1) Hope those aren’t from Moe’s.
2) Hey, if there’s an easier way to make a hole to go ice fishing, I’d like to hear it!
3) The roommate wouldn’t happen to a be a grouch named Oscar, would he?
Truth in advertising. Serendipity. Un-kid napped. It’s a bad day when you wake up outside your home and you can’t remember how you got there. On the plus side, at least it is your own home.
1. No “Moe” shoes from Moe’s.
2. Drat! Somebody in my fishing hole.
3. Bozo sleeps through anything.
1. Buy Moe’s Shoes. Just don’t wears them.
2. Always ready to goes fishing.
3. Bozo sure has sound sleep.
And now that me has seen these wonderful wordless wonders called BOZO, me can sleeps a good night’s sleep with a smile on me bear face.
An epitome of a picture speaking thousand words, BOZO a great classic of great creative calibre from an earlier era that’s unfortunately forgotten these days.
But despite being from an earlier era, BOZO still comes like a fresh breeze nd brings great joy and sheer cheer.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
Oh, and yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
3. The Man with the Umbrella sure is up late!
1. Sorry. I’m in the market for Larry’s or Curly’s shoes myself.
When was the last time anyone saw someone wearing a sandwich board? Now we have sign spinners on street corners.
1) BETTER SHOES: Bozo today is a plaster board walker advertising “Moe’s Shoes” today. He is wearing some however after 5 hours on a hot day his feet hurt and itch. He takes them off and feels better. However, people talk and look at him in his socking feet!
2) BOZO CATCHES A BIG ONE: Wintertime on the frozen lake Bozo expertly skates around however for one unfortunate who collapses the ice into the frigid water. He gets his rod and reel to fish him out!
3) SENSITIVE EARS: Late night early morning alarm and the guy in the other bed tosses it out the window into the trash can. (It was Bozo’s clock.) The ugly mug hears Bozo sleeping and tosses him out too. Bozo needs an apartment over a flop house!
Bozo’s super salesmanship includes instant delivery and an extra discount!
All right, who’s been scaring the fish away ?
No clue about Bozo’s sudden appearance in the can.
1. Bozo’s needs a new pair of shoes (and money).
2. Beware the thin ice.
3. That alarm will wake Bozo up!