1 Bozo, betrayed by Midcentury Modern furniture, borrows a spare set of Umbrella Guy’s tails and beats feet for Uncle Bennie’s.
2 Bozo, having forgotten to move a plant indoors last Autumn, decides it’s at least high time he watered it.
3 The burglar really should have noticed that the bag held far more than Bozo’s apartment had in it worth stealing.
1. 2. 3. Clever Bozo
I see that the release date has jumped from January 3 to January 12. Did Foxo take a week off to recover from the holidays? :)
1. Bozo likes them tail-ored.
2. Water you doing there Bozo?
3. Ah the old hide inside the bag and then nabs em trick.
These wonderful wordless wonders make Fridays fabulously fun.
So yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
Created by a magnificent master perspective art, the splendidly skilled FoXo Reardon never fails to deliver splendid joy and sheer cheer.
But neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days, despite his creative genius and tremendous talents.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to more!
1) No needle and thread handy, so go out semi-formal.
2) Maybe Bozo should take the plant inside.
3) Joke’s on you, crook!
1. Cover up.
2. Maybe it’s a Christmas cactus.
3. It’s in the bag, man.
Rip stop. Drop pot. Surprise! I wonder what would happen if convicted criminals lost their drivers licenses.
COVERED- We have to admit that Our Hero will not let a little item cause him to miss out his routine. Ole Fuzzy wears tails, so Bozo puts on the tails and struts his stuff. WATERED-Well some places water grapes when it is freezing for a better tasting wine, Florida does orange groves, so Bozo does his potted plant, I guess his lack of a green thumb he could easily bring the potted plant inside, but this is Bozo! IN THE BAG-Careful Bozo, Ole Buttons could arrest you for Armed Robbery of a Robber. Just glad to see our neighborhood thief apprehended, Ole Buttons seems to have Blind Justice.
1. It’s good to own a frock coat for just such emergencies.
1) EMBARASSEMENT COVERAGE: Bozo finds his pants have a hole, he is in a rush so he puts on his tails evening wear to hide it. Time is money!
2) WINTER WATERING: Wintertime and Bozo cleans off his walkway. He finds a plant still alive and waters it! Which will protect it with ice!
3) BOZO THE MAGICIAN: That criminal from the WCL stealing from Bozo. Somehow from his bed to the bag he surprises the professional crook with a gun in his face!
Reminds me of a ‘trick’ that Hadji would do to befuddle Jonny Quest!
•1• Also referred to as CYA.
•2• Bozo’s making Frost Flowers!
•3• What a bag of tricks, that Bozo.