1. Did Bozo get canned?
2. Another reason not to be nice.
3. That new lighter is all wet.
1. Bozo can help prevent food wastage.
2. It never helps to be too nice.
3. Me never knews them automated fire sprinkler systems was there back in those days.
It always such a superb splendid Sunday fun day with these fabulous fun funnies called BOZO!
And why wouldn’t they be for these was created by the tremendously talented FoXo Reardon who never needed his characters to say a single word to tell his funny tales!
Fabulous FoXo told em all with his awesome artwork alone, making every panel look like a photograph of a three dimensional cartoon world of realistic-looking depths and details. Such was his powerful perspective artwork which brought to life a lovely lively world of BOZO!
FoXo a rare combination of both sharp wits and artistic talents which is rarely seen together in the same cartoonist, a true master and professional cartoonist whose work quality speaks for itself and as you can see for yourself BOZO is pure gold coming from a golden era of cartooning, an especially excellent epitome of pictures speaking thousand words!
And nothing could diminish FoXo’s work quality, not even cancer, as he continued creating brilliantly till his end days even while left with only one eye, lovely comics which is a treat to our both eyes as well as the mind.
So no wonder that these wonderful wordless wonders still bring great joy and sheer cheer to many even now.
But despite being a great classic of great creative calibre, neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to many many more!
And yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever enjoyable ever excellent evergreen entertainer, the brilliantly beautiful and beautifully brilliant BOZO!
My daughter was in a play. Her brother and sister played with the lighter before the play. Her character was bored and lit a prop cigarette. The flame went the height of her face and singed her bangs. They wrote a new rule: No lighters or smoking materials, real or props in plays.
1) The Cop is smiling! Miracle on FoXo Street. ☺
2) You don’t want to split a nice couple, do you, Bozo. ~ Fuzzy is not superstitious ☺
3) Unexpected shower. ㋛
1 Looks like Bozo has beans on the menu all this week. (I’m Getting Married in the Morning—My Fair Lady)
2 Bozo’s wondering why the nice couple didn’t move down one more seat. (What About Me?—Moving Pictures)
3 Bozo tests the sprinkler system (Smoke On The Water—Deep Purple)
Ha! Bozo is “souping up” a car for a bride and groom.
Pardon me, Sir, can you move down one seat? You’re in MY seat!
It’s always raining down on Bozos parade but this time, his stogy got it too!
1. De can ted. (I know, it was bad)
1) Soup for days and cans for the newlywed’s car.
2) Can everyone in the row move down and give me my seat back?
3) Boy, the sprinkler system is sure touchy!
1) Yes We Can Can – The Pointer Sisters 2) Tempted – Squeeze 3) Rock Me on the Water – Jackson Browne
Clever comments today, as always. Lots of LOLs. Thanks!
❶ Waste not, want not!
❷ No good turn goes unpunished!
❸ NO SMOKING, automatically!
1) HELPFUL HAND: Bozo buys lots of canned food, empties them in a big bowl and use them for a Just Married train on their car. Even the police officer smiles!
2) GENEROUS TO A FAULT: Bozo at the movies sitting alone with just a single empty seat. A lady needs one, so he graciously vacates to let her in followed by her husband@!
3) TOO SENSITIVE: Bozo gets a new lighter then goes to a building and lights up. Unfortunately, the heat sensor is turned too far up, and he gets washed out by the sprinklers.
strip #1 it looks like cans of soup AND pop?! spiking the punch!#2-,i thought that guy was an usher!#3- bozo needs to cut the wick on that new zippo!