1. Bozo and his very well used car.
2. That mouse is the rodent version of a bomb squad officer.
3. The pup wants to know his weight too.
∿¹ Bozo got a “used to run” car!
∿² The plot thickens.
∿³ Team weight is important.
1 To Bozo’s surprise, they actually had something in his price range. (Hot Rod Lincoln—Commander Cody)
2 Looks like you’re gonna need a bigger mousetrap Bozo (Theme from Jaws—John Williams)
3 No Springs, Honest Weight, That’s the Promise they made. So Smile and be Happy next Time You Get Weighed! (Saturday Night in Toledo Ohio—John Denver)
It seems that in these last Bozo strips, Fuzzy was out of town. By the way, I’m sad thinking that strips are coming to an end, and the reason why they are, it makes it even sadder. I hope GoComics will start all over again. We can go back in time and read the strips, but our daily interaction is so much easier this way. ♡
1) That’s the last Flintstones’ car; be ready for the “feet engine” ☺
2) Mouse saw a commercial and now wants to use the trap as an exercising machine. ☺
3) For a moment, Bozo was scared at the idea of having to diet. ㋛
1. That’s truth in advertising – that car’s been used.
1. Bozo gots ab-used car.
2. Ah that must be Mighty-hungry Mouse.
3. Well doggone it!
The backgrounds are comparatively simpler with less details compared to typical BOZO comic but we knows why. As told by FoXo’s son Micheal Reardon, by now FoXo was suffering from cancer and had lost an eye and these are among some of the last comics done by FoXo as BOZO’s full dailies run will soon come to an end this month. I’d love to see BOZO all over again, even if it be one strip a day. If you want BOZO here, friends, please let Go Comics know so that they not stops BOZO after its initial run and they continues to have BOZO. There’s a “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this web page.
And despite all the adversities, even though background is much simpler than usual, FoXo still delivers great funnies which is still drawn in great perspectives. I can feel great three dimensional depths in every panel in all three above.
And Fabulous FoXo delivers once again more fabulous fun funnies as he tells his funny tales with his awesome artwork alone!
So is there any wonder these wonderful wordless wonders still bring great joy and sheer cheer to many even today?
But despite being a great classic of great creative calibre, neither FoXo nor his glorious golden gems from a golden era of cartooning are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to many more!
And yes, yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master cartoonist FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever enjoyable ever excellent evergreen entertainer BOZO!
1 Bozo runs into his first car.
2 Bozo loses more mousetraps that way.
3 The family that weighs together, stays together.
Not that one, Bozo….Oy!
That meece was clever….good luck…! I’de like to see how he gets the cheese without getting….awwwwwww
Whew! Bozo thought he gained a few pounds…
1) Best deal of the century! Or is it?
2) No time out in the open! Let’s bring inside to carefully remove the cheese!
3) The man’s best friend will mimic his master!
Hey Night-Gaunt49[Bozo is Boffo], I figure you will be at this page sometime today…
It looks like you are currently in ‘Time-out.’
Check your own posts when signed-out, via a ‘private window’ of the browser you use, and / or another browser, when not signed-in.
Is that a Trabant? It came from the factory with handles on the back to make it easier to push.
1. I’m sure he’ll be able to handle reviving the engine to operational status, but those white balloon tires are getting hard to come by. Authentic ones anyway.
2. That mouse deserves the cheese. However I’d be cautious about reaching in the hole to retrieve the trap. Now we know who moved the cheese. Not that it matters in the end.
3. The pup (does he have a name?) wants to be part of your life. If some is good, more is better… together?
1) Just What I Needed – The Cars 2) Rat Trap – Boomtown Rats 3) Move It On Over – Hank Williams
BOZO 1- Used & Abused Car Sales where it is the Neighborhood’s Day Time Job. Bozo should have went to Pinocchio’s Used Cars….You know when he lies to you. BOZO 2- Now we must admit, That is ONE SMART MOUSE! BOZO 3- Poochie is playing like the Butcher.
Good News BOZO Fans: We got a quick reply to our comment: “…The Bozo feature will simply start over when it reaches it’s end in our archive.” Thank you,GoComics Support
1) USED CARS: Bozo needs a car, any old car. Here he has to push it out and needs to get it running himself!
2) BOLD MICE: Mice problems so Bozo sets out a trap. The next thing he knows the Micky steals the trap!
3) FEAR OF TOO LIGHT: Bozo constantly seeing his weight. He lost 2 more pounds? Scraps gets on it to bring it back up.
The Wednesday GoComics promotion this week features “13 Comics Highlighting Our Black Creators.” Well, I’m not black but as a young aspiring cartoonist back in 1965, my comic "Sketches, which showed blacks and whites living together in harmony (through the use of humor) was published weekly in a mostly black staffed newspaper called “The Citizen.” Unfortunately, for monetary reasons the newspaper lasted only about three to four months. I did submit the feature to a small number of syndicates and received some very encouraging replies, but didn’t pursue it, as I probably should have. As a newlywed, I was already quite busy. But we always wonder what might have been.
Strip#2/Bozo splurged and gave his little buddy top shelf cheese! (i wonder what the mouse is going to try and catch with that trap? -minus the cheese, of course!)
p.s. I just seen this side of strip #1. Is Bozo trading in his walking stick for a fancier ‘walking stick’? LOL