1 I guess the officer didn’t want a pair of slippers. (Yes, We Have No Bananas—Louis Prima)
2 In case you’ve ever wondered what happened to Harold Teen. Sorry Bozann. (Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off—Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers)
3 No point in breaking a sweat before you have to, right Bozo? (Physical—Olivia Newton John)
3 – Hey, “leg day” is Tuesdays.
1. Bozo’s just a trashy guy.
2. Bozo getting rid of the competition.
3. Bozo already did his leg work when he climbed that stool.
1‣ The banana skins are not a pealing to the police.
2‣ Eliminating the middle man.
3‣ Smoking is exercise too, you know.
☂ Bonus – A triple Fuzzy day.
1. Well officer me did what you tolds me to : put that peel in the bin!
2. Hey look up there in sky, see stars in daytime!
3. Eh gotta saves me strength for them excercises.
Every BOZO strip planned and executed with great humourous wits, every BOZO panel drawn with such splendid skills, that why needs words to tell funny tales!
For those who come in late, these fabulous fun funnies was envisioned and executed so beautifully and brilliantly by FoXo Reardon, a true master cartoonist who told his funny tales with his awesome artwork alone, without any of his characters in BOZO ever saying a single word.
An especially excellent epitome of pictures speaking thousand words, BOZO also the most pleasant picturesque pantomime where every panel is like a photograph of a three-dimensional cartoon world of realistic-looking depths and details. Such was his powerful perspective artwork which brought to life a lovely lively world of BOZO!
FoXo a rare combination of both sharp wits and artistic talents which is rarely seen together in the same cartoonist, a true master and professional cartoonist whose work quality speaks for itself and as you can see for yourself BOZO is pure gold coming from a golden era of cartooning! More about FoXo and BOZO in the About page.
So no wonder that these wonderful wordless wonders still bring great joy and sheer cheer to many even today.
But despite being a great classic of great creative calibre, neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to many many more!
And yes, yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever enjoyable ever excellent evergreen entertainer, the brilliantly beautiful and beautifully brilliant BOZO!
And yes of course many thanks to Micheal Reardon f
2. Look up in the sky! It’s a bird!
Some never learn…
Easily distracted ….
1) Two bananas a day keeps the cops at bay!
2) It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a Bozo trap!
3) No need to work up a sweat until Bozo gets in the gym!
SLIPPERY CUSTOMER – Ah as Jackie Gleason would say in Smokey and the Bandit….MR BOZO, “What we’re dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.” MANHOLE -Things DO SEEM TO BE LOOKING UP Bozann’s new Boy Friend (What goes up….usually comes down.) SAVING HIS STRENGTH – Bozo loves to stay fit and in shape, but Bozo also does not want to “DOWN SIZE” his legs.
Peel apeal. Hole-y stroller. Finger tip push ups. I used to like going to the gym. I just don’t like paying to hurt myself.
1. Re peeled?
That picture that’s been floating around the net for years is real. It’s a shopping center in southern California that includes a gym — and yes, it has stepping machines inside.
I like the idea of exercising while puffing on a cigar.
1) Short term memory
2) It’s a trap!
3) Only here for the upper body…
1) Slip Slidin’ Away – Paul Simon 2) I Will Remember You – Sarah McLachlan 3) I’ve Got Levitation – 13th Floor Elevators
1) MY WILL BE DONE: Bozo is with temerity thr0ing a banana peel on the pavement in fron of a man in dark blue. He is forced to pick it up and dispose of it. He fakes it then throws it over his shoulder again on the pavement!
2) MAN-EATING HOLE: Bozo sees a lady he has eyes for. Look, he points and won the man goes down and Bozo easily takes his place!
3) EXCERCIZE CAREFULLY: At a men’s exercize club Bozo gets dressed then takes the elevator to the 2nd floor gym instead of the stairs!
Bozo must be stuck at the gym and won’t be back for a couple of days.