1. Bozo couldn’t kill the bird, what a turkey.
2. You really stepped in it now lady.
3. Bozo has a secure locker.
 Never challenge a bird that’s as big as you are!
 Bozo is cleaning up some of the hints that Mrs. Snoots dropped.
 Apparently, Bozo kept his lunch locked up because his interest in it was accumulating!
1 Time for a Thanksgiving Dinner that couldn’t be beat. (Alice’s Restaurant — Arlo Guthrie )
2 Next time, remember to wipe your feet Lady. (New Broom Boogie — Al Dexter and his Troopers)
3 Bozo figured how to keep lunchroom bandits at bay. ( Safe — George Michael)
1 – “We’d like extra stuffing and cranberry sauce, please.”
1) Nice Bozo! ❣️ – I wonder if Fuzzy ☂️❤️ is inside or on the other side of the cafe window. The open umbrella is no clue, as we know. ☺
2) Bozo, as usual, said it all without a word ⭐ – Fuzzy ☂️❤️ found a new convenient watching place
3) My precious… ☺
1. Bozo too kind to cause the end. Dinner for two with his new friend.
2. A haughty snob. Bit of a creep. For butler Bozo, a clean sweep.
3. A massive safe. Bozo’s in charge. An appetite that’s just as large.
Lunch hour – I like to think the work refrigerator is stuffed full of gold bullion.
1) Two vegetarian specials, please!
2) When are these elitist snobs going to learn that they’re no different than the rest of us and wipe their feet?
3) Admittedly safer than the break room fridge.
1. Stuffing a turkey
2. Clean sweep
3. Secured sandwich
Bozos got heart!
Brush away the dirty looks
Nothing like a lunch from the safe…
Thanks4giving dinner. Cow droppings? Safe snack. I’ve worked in a few secure areas over the years, and it never fails to amaze me how hard it is for me to get to my work area and do my job, but the janitors wander through doing their jobs so easily.
BOZO. The gift that keeps on giving.
1. Bozo not has heart to gobble gobble up poor turkey.
2. Well as you is treats me like doormat me better cleans your dirts.
3. Why yes of course foods is the most valuable thing there is.
And a great classic like BOZO is of course most valuable.
For those who come in late, these fabulous fun funnies was envisioned and executed so beautifully and brilliantly by FoXo Reardon, a true master cartoonist who told his funny tales with his awesome artwork alone, without any of his characters in BOZO ever saying a single word.
An especially excellent epitome of pictures speaking thousand words, BOZO also the most pleasant picturesque pantomime where every panel is like a photograph of a three-dimensional cartoon world of realistic-looking depths and details. Such was his powerful perspective artwork which brought to life a lovely lively world of BOZO!
Fabulous FoXo may be unfortunately unsung these days but it not make him any less fabulous.
FoXo a rare combination of both sharp wits and artistic talents which is rarely seen together in the same cartoonist, a true master and professional cartoonist whose work quality speaks for itself and as you can see for yourself BOZO is pure gold coming from a golden era of cartooning! More about FoXo and BOZO in the About page.
So no wonder that these wonderful wordless wonders still bring great joy and sheer cheer to many even today.
But despite being a great classic of great creative calibre, neither BOZO nor FoXo are much known or remembered these days.
Spread the word, friends, so that BOZO can spread more joy and cheer to many many more!
And yes of course another big thumbs up, big applause, and three cheers once again for the marvellous master FoXo’s magnificent masterpiece, the most pleasant picturesque pantomime, the ever entertaining ever energetic ever enjoyable ever excellent evergreen entertainer, the brilliantly beautiful and beautifully brilliant BOZO!
And yes of course many thanks to Michael Reardon f
DINNER FOR TWO= Ah, our Mighty Mite has a big heart, Either way the Turkey is going to be on the Thanksgiving Dinner. DIRTY TRICK= Ah Ms Snooty comes for her visit, spreading dirty gossip, Bozo tries to clean up her trashy venom. LUNCH HOUR= Like a lot of us that worked with others, keep your lunch secure….Bozo makes sure his lunch is SAFE!
1) Thank You for Being a Friend – Andrew Gold 2) Papa Don’t Take No Mess – James Brown 3) Money On My Mind – Lil Wayne
Mr. Fuzzy: He is in the 2nd strip in the 1st panel doing his dance like Gene Kelly swingin’ around that light pole.
1) THE OTHER TURKEY DINNER: change of heart Bozo treats the turkey to a dinner not Red Buttons.
2) DIRTY LIKE THE REST: Posh place yet the lady leaves a mess for Bozo to sweep up when she walks in.
3) ALONE TIME: For lunch Bozo locks the vault for some quiet eating.
I get strip #2. We have both a doormat outside and a sign inside saying “Please remove your shoes before entering.” It is amazing how many people just ignore both, or then ask me if I require it. I do, that is why there is a bench in the entryway with a shoe rack. I do not want anyone with shoes on in my house!