Is this a new field, applied fiction?
Twain would have loved it. He admired a good story teller.
The problem is that the padding lacks plot, characterization, and plausibility. It made it difficult for the dean to suspend disbelief.
His coefficient of fiction is too high.
16 Reasons Why God Never Received Tenure at the University
1. He had only one major publication.
2. And it was in Hebrew.
3. And it had no references.
4. And it was not published in a refereed journal.
5. And some even doubted that he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate his results.
9. He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
10. When 1 experiment went awry, he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
11. When subjects did not behave as predicted, he often punished them, or just deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class: He just told students to read the book.
13. He has his son teach the class.
14. He expelled his first 2 students for learning too much.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most students failed his tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.
I think that you C.V. lacks imagination.
May 26, 2018
June 11, 2017
July 17, 2017
July 20, 2017
July 25, 2017
August 25, 2017
August 31, 2017
September 03, 2017
September 08, 2017
September 19, 2017
September 21, 2017
October 20, 2017
October 28, 2017
November 01, 2017
November 08, 2017
November 12, 2017
November 14, 2017
November 03, 2017
November 24, 2017
December 02, 2017