Jeff Stahler for April 08, 2012

  1. Makotrans
    Ketira  about 12 years ago

    Yes….. this one hits home, all right. Obama’s trying to bring the Economy back where it should be, and the GOP is fighting him every step of the way. C’mon, GOP… play nice….

     •  Reply
  2. Missing large
    Gerald Henley  about 12 years ago

    oh yeah, he’s bringing it back by spending $5trillion in just 3 years. Obama is ruining this country and needs to be gone, preferably before the election.

     •  Reply
  3. Missing large
    wolfhoundblues1  about 12 years ago

    This issue is boiled down to communists vs capitolists.

     •  Reply
  4. Anger
    grumpypophobart  about 12 years ago

    Wolfhoundblues1 Well let’s hope the commies can still spell!!!

     •  Reply
  5. B8b14dce2f3161ff864f5dfd89ee5a51
    avarner  about 12 years ago

    Yes, Socialism will fix everything. Europe is doing SO well…

     •  Reply
  6. 100 2451
    RonBerg13 Premium Member about 12 years ago

    I don’t think so – President Obama is on his own with this one, especially the rising gas prices.

     •  Reply
  7. Missing large
    vwdualnomand  about 12 years ago

    gop says that he can’t create jobs. but, labor dept stats say otherwise. positive growth numbers every quarter. the dow is at 13k instead of 6k back in 2009. wall street still get their bonuses. and the gas prices will always go up, because of speculation, summer blend transition, and worldwide demand. back when gas was 25cents in the 1960s, they said it was too high. back when gas was 99cents in the 1980s, they said it was too high, back when gas was 2.50 in the 2000s, they said it was too high,

     •  Reply
  8. Cheryl 149 3
    Justice22  about 12 years ago

    Let me guess? Was it Dubya? Do I win anything?

     •  Reply
  9. Tmsho icon60
    josefw  about 12 years ago

    This is where the Left wants to be…Current European Tax Rates

    United Kingdom Income Tax: 50% VAT: 17.5% TOTAL: 67..5%

    France Income Tax: 40% VAT: 19.6% TOTAL: 59.6%

    Greece Income Tax: 40% VAT: 25% TOTAL: 65%

    Spain Income Tax: 45% VAT: 16% TOTAL: 61%

    Portugal Income Tax: 42% VAT: 20% TOTAL: 62%

    Sweden Income Tax: 55% VAT: 25% TOTAL: 80%

    Norway Income Tax: 54.3% VAT: 25% TOTAL: 79.3%

    Netherlands Income Tax: 52% VAT: 19% TOTAL: 71%

    Denmark Income Tax: 58% VAT: 25% TOTAL: 83%

    Finland Income Tax: 53% VAT: 22% TOTAL: 75%

     •  Reply
  10. Img 0004
    dfowensby  about 12 years ago

    yup, and chase all the elite and all that money (that, incidentally europe is really short on) to where? china? russia? (you know, the ones with elites, money, etc)

     •  Reply
  11. Tmsho icon60
    josefw  about 12 years ago

    Sounds like you are living the “Euro Dream!”

     •  Reply
  12. Tmsho icon60
    josefw  about 12 years ago

    Sadly, we are headed in that direction…

     •  Reply
  13. Don quixote 1955
    OmqR-IV.0  about 12 years ago

    josefw pleaded “@ omQ R Ok, show me…”…That you’re ignorant concerning taxes? I don’t have to, you’ve already shown everyone else your ignorance on the matter.However, if you really wish to know rates around the world try here: ««« click there. You’re welcome.

    @ Gresch claimed "World Islamic terrorism started the two wars "You must surely be trolling. Ah yes, it’s Gresch.Nah, keep your bait.
     •  Reply
  14. Don quixote 1955
    OmqR-IV.0  about 12 years ago

    Helllloooo Gresch!“I was posting with eeptt”. “With”? No, you were responding to eepat’s comment, who in turn, was responding to ghenleyBeing on message? US tax? The only rants I see are from others:josefw said,This is where the Left wants to be…Current European Tax RatesAnd he then lists a preposterous list where he simply adds top marginal rates with the top VAT rates of European countries. That’s not only off message, it’s off whatever scale one wants to use. And please, by all means, let us know how Iraqis attacked your country on the 11th of September, 2001.Go on, tell us a fairy tale.

     •  Reply
  15. Don quixote 1955
    OmqR-IV.0  about 12 years ago

    …and everyone lived happily ever after.Sweet!

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment

More From Jeff Stahler