Advertisement

Jeff Stahler for September 14, 2021

  1. Gocomics
    Shod  about 1 month ago

    I’m still surprised at how simple the vaccination cards are, so it’s a simple matter to reproduce them. No special printing or hologram, just black and white.

     •  Reply
  2. Tf 117
    RAGs  about 1 month ago

    Is that Tuckhead Carlson?

     •  Reply
  3. Brain guy dancing hg clr
    Concretionist  about 1 month ago

    It’s insane. The cards cost, the vaccine is free. The cards provide no protection, the vaccine works. The cards are illegal, with a significant cost if you’re caught. The vaccines are legal, with a significant benefit if you’re exposed. Insane.

     •  Reply
  4. Ca29c9d9 37b6 445f 9090 d101fd21b2ad
    Kyrie Eleison  about 1 month ago

    The market provides again!

     •  Reply
  5. Gocomic avatar
    sandpiper  about 1 month ago

    Old saw: where there’s a will, there’s a way.

    Corollary: where there’s a way, somebody will

     •  Reply
  6. Missing large
    dflak  about 1 month ago

    So you buy a counterfeit vaccine card. Isn’t that like admitting that you are doing something WRONG?

    I can’t win, so I’ll cheat – that’s what GOP Patriots do.

     •  Reply
  7. Desron14
    Masterskrain Premium Member about 1 month ago

    Sad that the “Law and Order Party” are the ones BUYING COUNTERFEIT CARDS!!!!

     •  Reply
  8. Photo
    FrankErnesto  about 1 month ago

    Ask them to swear on a Bible. That will stop them. /S

     •  Reply
  9. Atheism 007
    Michael G.  about 1 month ago

    ¡Sí, señor!

     •  Reply
  10. Missing large
    tee929  about 1 month ago

    In Texas, phony Vaxx card sellers are heads above woman seeking/needing abortions……..

     •  Reply
  11. 23800055 10208103861593997 8544422403144232125 o  2
    Ammosexual Premium Member about 1 month ago

    I was buying a $100 tank of gas last week ,the Clerk told me numerous “fine people” were selling cards in my Community. I was told they were getting $25 each and most buyers were under 30 or Homeless. Here in Kali we are at around 70% vaxxed right now with the other 30% being absolutely stupid. My anti-vax Nephew was forced to provide a negative test to take his 3 year old to Shriners Hospital for a broken leg. Holding up treatment for 3 days.

     •  Reply
  12. Paul f rst  der doctor schnabel von rom  coloured version
    @Rad-ish  Premium Member about 1 month ago

    He’s from Fox news.

    Tucker Carlson admits he lies on his show: ‘I really try not to… [but] I certainly do’

    https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-admits-lies-show-120821690.html

     •  Reply
  13. Paul f rst  der doctor schnabel von rom  coloured version
    @Rad-ish  Premium Member about 1 month ago

    Fox News implemented vax requirements — and now ‘90% of full-time employees are fully vaccinated’: internal memo

    https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-vaccine-mandate-2655024748/

     •  Reply
  14. Toughcat
    bakana  about 1 month ago

    Do they have Feelthy Pictures on the back?

     •  Reply
  15. Wordpress avatar
    Laurie Stoker Premium Member about 1 month ago

    This would be a lot funnier if it wasn’t true. :-(

     •  Reply
  16. Never forget
    transplanted texan  about 1 month ago

    They do not have to get the vaccine. If they don’t though, they should not be allowed to go to any sporting events, concerts, state and local fairs, the theater, the movies (yes,there is a difference between the theater and going to see a movie), to the mall, go grocery shopping, to a 7/11 type of store, to restaurants, to fast food places like McDonalds,camping and especially go to school! If they do not get the vaccine, their health insurance should be raised by $300.00 and if they go to either the Doctors or the Hospital because they did not get the vaccine and they came down with COCID – 19, they should have to pay for it 100% out of their own pocket and not on the taxpayers dime!

     •  Reply
  17. Badass uncle sam
    hawgowar  about 1 month ago

    You can copy them on your scanner/copier/printer and make as many as you like from standard card stock.

    Sounds like people didn’t think this though very well, did they?

     •  Reply
  18. Missing large
    apfelzra Premium Member about 1 month ago

    Did you read about the 24-year-old Indiana woman who was arrested in Hawaii last month when arriving with a fake vaccination card? She had actually misspelled “Moderna”. Stupid is as stupid does.

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment
Advertisement

More From Jeff Stahler

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement