Matt Davies for May 10, 2019

  1. 2665688 1920x1080
    Ally2005  over 4 years ago

    EPA rules slashed. Large tax cuts for corporations and wealthy. Huge increase in National debt. Trade wars. Rise of White Nationalism.….

     •  Reply
  2. Profilepic yellowwarbler
    Squoop  over 4 years ago

    All of the above, PLUS the actual bridges.

     •  Reply
  3. Taz
    JohnHarry Premium Member over 4 years ago

    Don’t forget Chinese Tariffs – consequences to the economy unknown.

     •  Reply
  4. Agent gates
    Radish the wordsmith Premium Member over 4 years ago

    The rich get richer and everything else is failing.

     •  Reply
  5. Missing large
    jhroos  over 4 years ago

    I’ve never been more apprehensive/fearful for the future of our nation than I am right now!

     •  Reply
  6. Kw eyecon 20190702 091103 r
    Kip W  over 4 years ago

    The old Buick of State really can coast.

     •  Reply
  7. Birthcontrol
    Dtroutma  over 4 years ago

    In violating the Constitution, and all rule of law, and common decency, Bonespurs and company want folks to see an economic rainbow, without noticing it’s raining, and night.

     •  Reply
  8. Missing large
    randolini Premium Member over 4 years ago

    Oh yeah, it’s great for the top 10%, for the other 90%, not so much.

     •  Reply
  9. Photo
    VernonSpeer  over 4 years ago

    Yes, it’s the economy, stupid. Thank you President Trump.

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment

More From Matt Davies