Why is age an issue for Biden, who is fit, trim, energetic, rides bicycles but not for Trump, who is only slightly younger but is an obese, bloated, cholesterol-laden hot air gasbag? Biden doesn’t have to lie to be able to report a credible weight of under 180 while Trump’s absurd claims of weighing only 215 pounds are rightly met with howls of derisive laughter.
Some of the Biden accomplishments, despite slim legislative margins and unprecedented obstruction:
• Lowering costs of families’ everyday expenses.
• Allowing Medicare to use its market leverage to negotiate pharmaceutical prices (like the VA, and every other country or large corporation).
• More People working than at any other time in American History.
• Bringing more manufacturing jobs back to America — more “Made in America.”
• Restoring international alliances undermined by Trump and restoring America’s international stature.
• Rescued Trump’s failing economy and changed the course of the pandemic.
• Lowered the deficit each year of his presidency
• Brought inflation down from 9% following Trump’s disruption of the supply chain to just over 3%
• Brought unemployment down from Trump’s failed double digits to under 4%
• Rebuilding our Infrastructure (that lying Republicans who voted against it are now dishonestly claiming credit for in their ads — stolen valor).
• Historic expansion of benefits and services for veterans exposed to toxic chemicals.
• Was actually ELECTED president by getting more votes than the runner-up, by a margin of MORE THAN SEVEN MILLION, not merely appointed by an antiquated system initially concocted to ensure the perpetuation of slavery.
May 31, 2017