Frostystein is a German bartender.
The cloud is someone else’s computer.
We once had a 16# cat that did that. It’s wasn’t funny.
Monkey see, monkey do.
He should go down to Key West.
That cat is going to go right after the golf ball and bat it around.
Might be a good deal.
They fan their tail out for lots of reasons. See my about post.
Lots of people don’t like peacocks, especially when they:
1) Sit on your roof and squawk very loudly (and it sounds like someone is being murdered).
2) See their reflection in your car’s paint, think it’s another peacock, and proceed to peck violently at it, destroying your car.
3) You feed your cats outside, and the peacock comes along, fans out it’s tail. The cats get terrorized, and scatter. The peacock lowers it’s tail, and proceeds to eat the cat food.
4) They look pretty, but they have a nasty disposition.
5) Other bird unpleasantries.
In S. Florida, they are protected wildlife, and they are all over the place. I have personally witnessed the above things.
Nature abhors a vacuum. So do dogs.