Missing large

falcon_370f Free

Recent Comments

  1. 21 days ago on B.C.

    Paprika isn’t that spicy. Hungarian recipes call for cups of it.

  2. 30 days ago on B.C.

    Yabba-dabba-doo!

  3. about 2 months ago on The Born Loser

    Which you already had 30 years ago.

  4. 2 months ago on Frank and Ernest

    And the Derby was decided by photo finish, prescient.

  5. 3 months ago on Rose is Rose

    “I tawt I taw a puddy tat.” “I did, I did taw a puddy tat!”

  6. 3 months ago on The Born Loser

    According to C.H. Douglas we could fulfill all the necessary production in the economy with only 25% of the workforce working 7 hours a day, but we need a way to provide the other 75% the purchasing power to buy it.

  7. 3 months ago on B.C.

    The most important reason for climbing a mountain, because it’s there.

  8. 3 months ago on The Born Loser

    Aka bench warmer

  9. 4 months ago on Frank and Ernest

    The telephone was Graham Bell’s contraption

  10. 4 months ago on Andy Capp

    Who are you, and what have you done with Andy Capp?