Vietnam vet

hk Premium

Vietnam Vet, Retired Marine, retired government analyst, retired SCUBA instructor and dive school owner. Love hunting, guns, diving, hiking, walking, motorcycling (touring) wood working, home remodeling, and old car restoration. Used to love jumping and climbing. Love God, my wife, beer and pizza - in that order. Enjoy my two dogs (Schnorkies) and raising chickens.

Recent Comments

  1. about 2 hours ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not

    No. But the folks in CA should. It amazes me that CA loves to brag about being environmentalist, yet they have the worst air, consume more, and pollute more. I lived in CA and in Japan. I would rather live in Japan.

  2. about 2 hours ago on In Security

    That is one strange fellow, why did you even say yes to go out with him?

  3. about 2 hours ago on Grand Avenue

    Thank you.

  4. 1 day ago on Grand Avenue

    I saw a young teen riding a bike. hands free, texting. She ran into a power pole, destroying the bike and hitting the cement hard. It was glorious, but the best part was her phone fell into the street and car ran over it. Mighty funny.

  5. 1 day ago on Grand Avenue


  6. 3 days ago on Wizard of Id

    If we evolved from apes why do they still exist?

  7. 8 days ago on Stone Soup

    Well, at the going rate, there is a 50% chance she will be reasonably normal. 30% chance she will an really good person, 20% she will be in bad.

  8. 8 days ago on Garfield

    Influencers are high paid con artists.

  9. 8 days ago on In Security

    Sure wish I had a job like that, oh yea, I did!

  10. 9 days ago on Ripley's Believe It or Not