1. The lady’s cigarette case was empty. Bozo, ever the gentleman, offered her one of his.
2. Bozo knows that some light reading can put one to sleep.
3. Bozo shows us he has a caring heart.
I have, but they turned out crappy.
A picture that shows Earl’s true inner beauty.
I agree, so many butt jokes, so little time.
I have three tattoo dots close to each hip and one in front, it’s how they lined me up for radiation treatments. About a year ago, at a friends party, two of the guys there removed their shirts to show off their tattoos. I jumped up and grabbed at my belt buckle and offered to show off my tattoos. The look from the hostess was priceless.
My first wife had an uncle that had a false eye. He used to ask kids if they could tell which eye was the false one. Then he would pop it out and thrust it at them to show them which one was the fake one.
1. I think I’ve had an appointment with Dr. Psycho. Scary!
2. Bozo was just waiting for the fat-foot, er, I mean flat-foot to come by.
3. That sign should have said, “Beware of the Bozo”.
Yeah, I lived on banana popsicles.
Specially when looking for pic-a-nik baskets.
Maybe a long road, but it is what it is. I had a great surgeon with a great sense of humor. At my last visit in his office, he said my case was a “real pain in the butt”. That was over two years ago, so I’m doing okay for now. :-)