1) Labor Day, Shmabor Day, what a dumb day. To hire some goof, then send him away. To celebrate work by snoozing all day. (Paraphrase of a Garfield strip circa 1978)
2) Bozo lets the elephant know he didn’t need a bath yet.
3) There, I parked ten feet away from the hydrant. Now make sure my car doesn’t get dented.
And they were still saying it in the early ’90s (this strip originally ran in 1993).
Be grateful the scale only gave your height and weight and didn’t start in on your many other shortcomings.
I’d have thought Charlie Brown’s birthday would be October 2 (when the first strip debuted in 1950) or November 26 (Schulz’s birthday).
Buckles is a dog with his own strip at GoComics. According to Wikipedia, it’s a strip that from 1996 to 2021.
1) The old lady didn’t realize Bozo was carrying a hot dog.
2) Excuse me, Casey, could you give my watch a little squirt to tone it down?
3) Luckily, Bozo only suffered a minor concussion, but is lucid enough to load the other old lady into the ambulance.
Or “Nada Yada Yada” if it’s a Metro T-Mobile ad.
Is it because Heathcliff’s looking to thin the "bro"therhood?
Technically, yes, it is a repeat. But Garfield did pull that trick last week.
Maybe the scent of lasagna and garlic bread from your most recent meal.