Speed Bump by Dave Coverly for December 05, 2023

  1. Missing large
    catchup  5 months ago

    At least it’s not a message to your phone, which you left behind with the camel.

     •  Reply
  2. Brain guy dancing hg clr
    Concretionist  5 months ago

    Two factor authentication requires two DIFFERENT kinds of authentication. Passwords and answers to personal questions are both “what you know”. You also need a “who you are” (fingerprint, say) or a “what you have” (your own phone or email address).

     •  Reply
  3. Missing large
    seanfear  5 months ago

    Jasmine

     •  Reply
  4. Missing large
    STEPUP  5 months ago

    Yeah, I’ve been through that, too!!!!

     •  Reply
  5. Chainlightning
    electricshadow Premium Member 5 months ago

    Ali Baba and the Forty Tests

     •  Reply
  6. Missing large
    hubbard3188  5 months ago

    Or, a couple well placed shaped charges, and the door pops right open.

     •  Reply
  7. Img 1351
    Zykoic  5 months ago

    What was the brand of magic carpet you owned in 1245?

     •  Reply
  8. Grandbudapesthotel cr alamy
    Imagine  5 months ago

    And then you have to prove you are not a robot.

     •  Reply
  9. Groucho
    Jayalexander  5 months ago

    Mother May I?

     •  Reply
  10. Avatar2
    Walrus Gumbo Premium Member 5 months ago

    Bart Simpson once opened a cave by shouting, “Trojan, Magnum, Ramses, Sheik!” All names of condums.

     •  Reply
  11. 210408 doc w
    walstib Premium Member 5 months ago

    Matthew 28:1-4 – That Easter angel could’ve saved all that effort rolling away the stone if he’d just said “Open Sesame”.

     •  Reply
  12. Fb img 1509486198333
    e.groves  5 months ago

    As Popeye said, “Open says me.”

     •  Reply
  13. Missing large
    uniquename  5 months ago

    Or your first pet’s name.

     •  Reply
  14. Richpowell
    rich creator 5 months ago

    Brilliant!

     •  Reply
  15. Missing large
    David_the_CAD  5 months ago

    But I never knew my mother before she was married.

     •  Reply
  16. Missing large
    dflak  5 months ago

    If it weren’t for two-factor identification, I would not need a phone at all. About 80%-90% is receiving codes to continue logging in. Of the other 10% most of them are text messages reminding me of doctors’ appointments.

     •  Reply
  17. Photo 1501706362039 c06b2d715385
    Zebrastripes  5 months ago

    Red tape. Getting more as time goes on

     •  Reply
  18. Missing large
    Prawnclaw  5 months ago

    Oh!! Jesus Chris,,,,,

     •  Reply
  19. Missing large
    ChazNCenTex  5 months ago

    Or, as Popeye says it: Open sez a me.

     •  Reply
  20. Missing large
    ekke  5 months ago

    And if you don’t have a smart phone, you’re screwed.

     •  Reply
  21. Screenshot 20231128 222147 samsung internet
    Frank Burns Eats Worms  5 months ago

    One Thousand and One Questions.

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment

More From Speed Bump