ViewsAsia by Cartoon Movement-US for October 24, 2011

  1. Socks
    TURTLE  over 12 years ago

    I wouldn’t mind being well off. But someone with a Billion dollars can’t spend it all anyway. And you can’t take it with you!

     •  Reply
  2. Birthcontrol
    Dtroutma  over 12 years ago

    The real cause is all the decades that statue gave them the middle finger.

     •  Reply
  3. Lum happy
    yohannbiimu  over 12 years ago

    What does this stupid comic have to do with Asia?

     •  Reply
  4. Birthcontrol
    Dtroutma  over 12 years ago

    ^Yo! Do you have any idea what the business of Singapore is? Oh, right, they grow all that rice in the streets of the city-state, and raise tigers and elephants on the side.

     •  Reply
  5. Dr horrible1.jpg
    grayhares01  over 12 years ago

    It’s interesting. The liberals claim they are not communists, but their argument basically is, ‘they have more money than I do, so they should give a bunch of it away’.


    That’s essentially the working definition of the communist manifesto…

     •  Reply
  6. Infantry
    aguirra3  over 12 years ago

    and just like the chaos that occurred when the statue of Saddam was torn down…what do you libs really think would happen if we killed the “1%” and took all their money and spread it out amongst the other “99%”…well for starters, that would kill off most congressmen, senators and…um…other people in high places…oh and movie stars would be gone wow, michael boore would go away too…hmmm, i think you libs have a fabulous plan! sign me up! and when Carlos Slim and other foreigners take over because of the chaos…who you going to cry to? I’ll be okay, I speak 3 different languages.

     •  Reply
  7. Missing large
    wcssharpe  over 12 years ago

    Tax the Rich is probably the greediest comment you will hear. Greed is at all economic levels – some are just more successful at scratching their itch!

     •  Reply
Sign in to comment

More From ViewsAsia